Published on October 7th, 2012 | by Paterson Prosper1
AT&T Changing Its Device Return Policy From 30 To 14 Days As Of October 7th
Starting October 7, customers who purchase any new devices from AT&T will now only have 14 days to return them without receiving any penalties. Customers who purchased devices before October 7 will still have 30 days to return them.
Policy/Process Beginning October 7, 2012:
● Consumer customers who made a purchase before October 7 2012, fall under the previous 30-day policy.
● A conusmer customer can terminate service within the new 14-day Buyer’s Remose (BRE) period without paying the early termination fee. After the 14th day, the early termination fee applies.
● The activation fee is refunded if the cancellation occurs within three days of activation.
● Defective and/or DOA equipment also movies to a 14-day BRE period for exchange ore replacement.
● Equipment returns/exchanges are accepted according to the National Retailer’s policy.