Published on July 25th, 2011 | by Ramon Trotman0
Battlefield 3 Alpha leaks more in game details
check out these details
Due to the recent leak of Battlefield 3 Alpha gameplay, some new details about the game have emerged.
* Killing an enemy displays “Enemy Down 100″
* MCOM is 200 points
* Dogtags are 300 points it seems
* You have to hold [R] to pick up a kit- this notification hovers over the kit
* Crosshairs on knife and shock paddles are a small white dot.
* Tripods on the AK74
* Grenade blew tall trees down
* 3D spotting appears confirmed
* The engineer had :
– 5 mags of 30 for his M4
– 5 Rockets for his SMAW
– 4 mags of 16 for his M9 pistol.
– 18 rounds per mag on the MP 443
* First rank is “Pvt 1st class1″
* Highest score seen was 4070
* Engineer gets a G36C as a primary unlock
(Other new weapons):
– SV- 98
– Not sure about the M27 IAR
* Medikit is an unlock.
* “Sprint boost” – Customization unlock. What do you make of this?
– MBT Smoke grenade luancher.
-IFV -AT missle launcher.
-Mobile AA- Smokegrenade launcher.
-Attack helicopter, jets, scout? – “Stealth”.
* Interesting stats:
– “Highest streak”.
– “Longest headshot”.
– “Highest nemetag? nemesis streak”.
* We have seen 4 different 1HK equipped knife attacks from behind:
– The grab from behind and knife to the heart (a la Crysis 2)
– The same but from the front.
– The leg sweep and downward chopping blow to the chest
– And a simple backstroke sweep with the knife to the throat.
* “The SVD has the ‘PKS-07′, not the PSO-1, as its standard telescopic sight.”
* “The 3D spotting does not follow the player past objects which obscures them IE when a player goes behind a wall the red icon stays at the last know position and does not follow the player.”
* Also I forgot to add, when you are on the verge of a loss, low-key tension music builds up in the background- a very nice touch, just like Crysis 2 once again.
* When the player sprints with a pistol the pistol is held high.
* You are now able to turn around and “high-block” an incoming knife strike and kill your assailant
* Glock pistol confirmed
– Trijicon ACOG
– Deployable Bipod
– Flash Suppressor
– Flechette Ammo
– Holographic Sight
– M145 Machine Gun Optic
– Combat knife