Published on March 9th, 2013 | by Ramon Trotman134
Facebook phone specs?
The Facebook phone rumor refuses to go quietly into the night, this has been circling for a year and some change. This time around, the rumored spec are:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960
- Operating system: Google Android 4.1.2
- Cellular connectivity: LTE / HSPA
- Other connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: 4.3-inch HD (1280×720 / 320PPI)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB onboard
- Rear-facing camera: 5MP
- Front-facing camera: 1.6MP
It is said to be a HTC produced phone with a heavy AT&T presence. Is anyone buying this? Does Facebook still have that strong of a grip on social networking to make users devote an enter device to the brand? To tell the truth, I am on both sides of the fence, it would be interesting to see how it actually sells if it is real.