Published on June 15th, 2012 | by Ramon Trotman0
THE WHITE KNIGHT SUPRA
Still one of the most beautiful cars ever designed, the supra still holds its own when done nicely.
John’s modest about what the future holds for his car and tells us “I won’t be parting with it for a long time and even if I do, I’ll most probably take most of the parts off this one and transfer them onto another Supra”. John would like to thank photographer Mitch Hemming for the snapshots of his car.
Car: Toyota JZA80 Supra
Owner: John Fritz
- MVP front lip with clipped wings
- TRD wing
- OEM pods
- OEM side skirts
- 20% tinted tail lights
- 20% tinted front indicators
- Recaro SR3 with genuine rails
- Pioneer DVD player
- Alpine SpxPro type X splits
- Alpine Type R 10inch slimline subwoofer
- Kicker 350w 4ch amp
- HKS Hi-flow panel filter
- Tanabe 3″ catback stainless exhaust
- Apexi S-AFC Neo
WHEELS & SUSPENSION:
- Work VS-KF with Satin Black centres 18 x 9 -4 front, 18 x 10.5 -6 rear
- Tein Monoflex coilovers
Make the jump for more info on the car.